“Management is doing things right; Leadership is doing the right things.” — Peter F. Drucker
Leadership Development Forums
Life is complicated, competition is tough, and business never gets easier. With all of the influences pulling at us these days, where does a leader turn for trusted and confidential business and personal help?
Total Life Leadership
The CXO Leadership Institute’s private Leadership Development Forums are small, semi-autonomous groups of senior business leaders who meet on a monthly basis to share experiences, challenges, and solutions for the benefit of themselves and other Forum members. These confidential, members-only meetings provide a trusted, respectful, and open forum for CXO’s to explore and develop their own unique Total Life Leadership skills.
Leadership Development Forum members enjoy a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Gain key business and life insights from other senior business executives
- Develop a unique personal network of like-minded professionals
- Expand business endeavors through knowing other senior business leaders
- Outlet for personal and business concerns not available elsewhere
- Improve business and personal leadership skills and understanding
- Part of a multi-dimensional and real-world based leadership learning experience
- Astute business and leadership insights from executives who don’t want to sell you something
- Close association with business leaders who have similar goals and ambitions
- Gain insights from special events and speakers
- Helping other executives in their business and personal situations as a key part of personal development
Membership in a CXO Leadership Development Forum is a membership unlike any other. These small, private forums create a business ecosystem where members gain insights into many of life’s most complicated endeavors from experienced business leaders just like themselves.